Thursday, August 30, 2012

Remembering the ones who have gone before us ....

Recently I was on FB with a friend who knew Ek Kok. She was relating to me her shock and sadness in finding out from me that our friend has passed away on 18/8/2010. She told me Ek Kok was her "bodyguard" when she was teaching at Sam Tet Primary. Gosh, 2 years have gone by since he passed away. I was wondering if any of you (Boon Chee, Kong Ho?) has had any contact with his family in Singapore and that if there was any memorial service held that day?

This friend of mine also told me another one of our Lower Six (1979) friends has just passed away .... I was not able to place her name to the face when the news was related to me and so I did some research ....

Cheong Fong Chin passed away some time in late July this year. I am wondering if any of you knew of her passing and that you might have some thing to share on this site ..... All the same we are sorry that another life has expired at such a young age......





No comments:

Post a Comment