Friday, January 18, 2013

Lunch @ Richmond, Melbourne

"WHERE ARE YOU?". "I AM ON THE M1 APPROACHING YARRA BLVD, I WILL BE THERE IN 15."

KF and I talk on the phone. I park my car under the bridge on Swan St, Richmond and shortly after he rocks up from his office to meet me at the Precinct Hotel. 





The day is cloudy, it feels like 24 deg C. The hotel is not packed at this time of the day. KF orders a bottle of Shelmerdine Shiraz and we sit down to catch up. Unfortunately I can only afford to drink one glass today. For KF and I it's been too long we haven't met but we sort of know of what's happening around us; being in the same town and all that goes on in Melbourne.


Soo Weng turns up to meet us at 12.35pm. We order our meals, all of us go for steaks. Hmmm... the steaks are tender and go well with mustard and the sauce. We chat and chat .... family, kids, happenings in Melbourne and KL, the coming CNY dinner in Ipoh, H53, KF's upcoming trip to China .... Later on KF orders a cheese platter and coffee.
 




Pete rocks up in his car .... Nice! He looks good in it! They will be back to KL soon. We wish them all their best in their business endeavors in the new year ....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment