Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mate, You Don't Owe 78er an Apology

Dear Mate,

I don’t think anybody can be held accountable for something that this going to be 50 years old STOB did. While I understand the plight that you have to go through , I don’t think you owe anybody an apology. The way you handled the Blog – of facing it squeamishly, not giving in to the temptation of FAB power, is setting a shining example for all 78ers. If anything at all, everybody who ever participated in this blog in any form owes you an apology. I am one who should offer you an apology. I am one who lost counts on the number of times in which I think of sex ‘on the spot’ . I am one who participated in and propagated and the culture of STOB in this Blog. I knew how easy it is to give in to the temptation of doing it the easy way. Your example put me to shame. It should put many people to shame. But I also like to let you know that I have stopped doing that ( thinking of sex 140 times a week ). It took me almost half a month to learn some fundamental things about not going to think about it, not taking the easy way out, and realize ' thinking without action ' is wrong. It feels good to do so, but for the first time in my life I felt a sense of satisfaction. For that I have to thank you for being the pioneer. It is primarily about going beyond our mindset so that we can collectively and cooperatively provide a unsafe and insane circumstance for the Blog.

( Ed : This is an altered version of a posting in Chut-Chut's blog. Please refer the original version in his blog. Sorry for making fun at your posting, mate. )

Chut-Chut replied :

You don’t owe me an apology , mate. But gratitude and appreciation I have plenty for you.

I don't know where you are now ( referring those silent majority of the 78ers ) , but I hope one day I can have a drink with you. I hope soon you will be able to come out of hiding ; where you and your family will be welcomed by us. I hope soon we can provide you with a great welcome party so that we can have a memorable get together . STOBA 78ers' power ultimately is beyond the political agenda. It is primarily about going beyond our tribal mindset so that we can collectively and cooperatively provide a fun & enjoyable environment for all.

TALI : Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Chut-Chut ,跟你开玩笑 ! 不要生气哦 !


No comments:

Post a Comment